An Invitation For Savvy Investors Seeking Unbiased Information On Annuities
Discover The Surest, Safest, And
Easiest Way To Ensure You’re Buying
The Right Annuity By Getting Your Annuity Tested Against Numerous Others Using
Our Proprietary Software.
If you are feeling confused about annuities, you are not alone. There’s a lot of financial people out there pushing investors hard to buy them. You’ll find a lot of conflicting information out there when it comes to annuities and their performance, our goal here at Annuity Gator is to offer objective annuity reviews and allow investors to test annuities out before buying one.
You need to know know the real facts about how your annuity will perform so you DON’T make an irreversible or expensive mistake.
Keep in mind that annuities are long term contracts with surrender penalties, and for some investors they don’t make sense at all, but for others, there could play an important part of a sound financial plan.
What were you looking to accomplish through an annuity?
- receive a “pension like” guaranteed lifetime income
- get maximum long term growth tax advantages
- have security from stock market volatility
- satisfy Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)
- produce an income for life that cannot be outlived by a surviving spouse
Before you buy any annuity, you’ll want to make sure you have identified what benefits are most important, and you have the annuity tested against numerous others to ensure it’s the right fit for your unique situation.
a good fit for you, is to have it tested.
With our proprietary Annuity Software you’ll discover:
- back-test the annuity against 50 years of previous stock market history
- calculate all of the annuities fees (some annuity’s have obscure fees)
- identify the long-term impact of your annuity fees (on your annual returns, initial deposit, and income)
- compare the annuity’s performance against numerous best and worst-case financial scenarios
- calculate the annuity’s geometric median annualized return over 5, 10 15 20 30 time periods
- calculate how many years it takes for your annuity to “break-even” (when selecting certain income riders)
- see how your annuity performs against other annuities (and ensure you’re getting the highest rates)
If your agent was honest with you, the numbers will match up – if not, well then you might want to reconsider who your agent is.
We do this free at Annuity Gator, so fill out the form below so we can use our proprietary calculator to illustrate for you what real returns for your situation are likely to be.