Independent & Objective Reviews on Annuity Investments

Annuity Salespeople Telling the Whole Truth? Find out here with in-depth annuity reviews that reveal the facts on what you can really expect from your annuity.

Annuity Gator - Annuity Reviews“ width=

How Much Do You Need To Save For Retirement? Figure It Out In 7 Simple Steps

It was the poet Antonio Machado who said, “We make the road by walking.” All of us are on the path toward retirement, whether we admit it or not. If you haven’t started thinking about it or don’t even know where to begin, you’re certainly not alone. According to one study by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA), only 39 percent of American workers have sat down and figured out just how much they to save. For the other 61 percent, here are seven simple steps you can take to start making your path to retirement today. Continue reading

Independent Review of the American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company’s RateShield 7 Fixed Annuity

What Will We Cover in this Annuity Review?

In this review, we’ll cover the following information on the American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company RateShield 7 fixed annuity product:

  • Product typeIndependent Review of the American Equity 7 MYGA Annuity
  • Fees
  • Current rates
  • Realistic long-term return expectations
  • How it is used
  • How it is most poorly used

Annuities can be complex. That’s where having an Annuity Investigator who loves math comes in.
We make the complex, simple.

Continue reading

Independent Review of the American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company IncomeShield 7 Fixed Indexed Annuity

What Will We Cover in this Annuity Review?

In this review, we will be discussing the following details on the American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company’s IncomeShield 7 fixed indexed annuity:

  • Product typeIndependent Review of the American Equity 7 MYGA Annuity
  • Fees
  • Current rates
  • Realistic long-term return expectations
  • How this annuity is best used
  • How it is most poorly used

Annuities can be complex. That’s where having an Annuity Investigator who loves math comes in.
We make the complex, simple.

Continue reading

3 Uses for Annuities that Have Nothing to Do with Retirement Income

A lot of people say a lot of things about annuities and what they can and cannot do, and it can sometimes be hard to figure out what these salespeople are really talking about. Guaranteed benefit rider? Point-to-point? Claims paying ability?

As you enter into the deep water of retirement, investment decisions have to be made. If peace of mind is what you seek, it might be hard to figure out whether or not an annuity is what you need, especially if you don’t require immediate income. Here are three uses for annuities not often talked about that can help keep your savings growing along swimmingly.

Continue reading

1 2 3 70