Atlantic Coast Life Insurance was founded in 1925, with the mission of serving families and funeral homes with the company’s end of life funding solutions. Throughout the years, the company has merged and grown into a large insurance and annuity marketplace that now generates in excess of $250 million in new premiums each year, and (as of year-end 2018), held more than $530 million in total assets.
Annuities can be complex. That’s where having an Annuity Investigator who loves math comes in.
We make the complex, simple.
This company offers a variety of annuity product options. These include the:
- Retirement Plus Multiplier Annuity – This is a fixed index annuity that is designed for helping to prepare for your financial future. It also provides greater earning potential than a regular fixed annuity. In addition to a fixed account, there are several indexes that may be chosen from to track with this annuity. These include the S&P 500 Index, and the Goldman Sachs Motif Aging of America Dynamic Balance Index. For more details on this annuity, you can access the product brochure HERE.
- Safe Harbor and Safe Haven Guarantee annuities – These annuities that are offered by Atlantic Coast Life Insurance Company give you control over the duration of the annuity, which in this case, may be five, six, seven, ten, or twenty years. These single premium deferred annuities earn a fixed rate of interest and allow your funds to grow on a tax-deferred basis. You can also be assured that your principal is safe in these annuities, regardless of what happens in the stock market. For more in-depth details on the Safe Harbor and Safe Haven Guarantee annuities through Atlantic Coast Life, you can check out the product brochure HERE. You can also view the updated rates HERE.
- Safe Harbor and Safe Haven Bonus Guarantee annuities – These annuities give you control over the duration of the annuity, as well. With these annuities, you only pay for the features that you want, without having to pay for features that you don’t want or won’t use. This, in turn, can result in making your interest rate higher, as well as your payout greater. You principal will remain safe, and you can lock in guaranteed interest rates for a set period of time. In order to view the most up to date rates, go HERE. You can also read the Safe Haven Bonus Guarantee Compound Interest Annuity brochure HERE.
- Safe Anchor Market Guarantee annuity – With the Safe Anchor Market Guarantee annuity, you can have the power to determine how your savings will grow via the index strategies that are offered. This annuity offers a five year fixed rate with an indexing option plan. In addition to deciding how your savings will grow via the annuity’s indexing strategies, you may also choose from riders that can help you to customize your plan, and add the benefit of multiple settlement options. The full Safe Anchor Market Guarantee brochure can be accessed HERE.
- Guaranteed Income Annuity – With the Guaranteed Income Annuity, you will be able to grow your retirement wealth, and also protect against future risk. This innovative annuity was created in order to provide flexibility and to cater to different retirement goals and objectives. You can read more about the Guaranteed Income Annuity from Atlantic Coast Life Insurance Company HERE.
- Income Navigator Annuity – If your goal is to participate in the rise of the market, but without having to risk large losses in case of a market downturn, then the Income Navigator annuity from Atlantic Coast Life could be right for you. This annuity offers a choice of different indexing options, along with protection of principal. In addition, an available income rider can provide you with guaranteed income for your life – and in turn, can alleviate the concern about running out of income before running out of time. You can find more details regarding the Income Navigator Annuity from Atlantic Coast Life Insurance company HERE.
Is an Annuity from Atlantic Coast Life Insurance Company Right for You?
Given its wide variety of annuity offerings, is an annuity from Atlantic Coast Life Insurance Company right for you?
The answer to that is, it depends.
Today, there are literally thousands of different annuities available in the marketplace – and no two are exactly the same. So, while it might sound like tax-deferred growth and lifetime income are an ideal combination, there are many factors that must still be considered.
That’s where we come in!
At Annuity Gator, we’ve been analyzing, researching, and reviewing annuities for years – far longer than other websites that you may have run across on the Internet. We don’t just paint a rosy picture of what your life may be like with an annuity. That’s because – like any other financial product or service – there can be both pros and cons when you purchase an annuity.
But, if you’re leaning towards buying an annuity from Atlantic Coast Life Insurance Company – or for that matter, from any insurance company – you really should contact us before you move forward with a decision that could impact your retirement income, and ultimately your retirement lifestyle.
Want more information on how to choose the best annuity for you?
The Annuity Gator
P.S If you would like to read more of our Atlantic Coast Life annuity reviews here are some links to check out:
- Independent Review of the Atlantic Coast Life Retirement Plus Multiplier Annuity
- Independent Review of the Atlantic Coast Life Safe Anchor Market Guarantee Fixed Annuity
- Independent Review of the Atlantic Coast Life Safe Haven 5 Annuity